Lofts 14 Condominium
- Address: 1401 Church St NW, Washington, DC 20005
- Units: 84
- Stories: 5
- Delivered: 2006
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: 14th Street NW & Church Street NW, in between P and Q Streets NW, northwest of Logan Circle.
- Neighborhood: Logan Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Farragut North Station is the closest metro, a 14 minute walk southwest.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Lofts 14 Condominium is built on the site of a former auto showroom. It is a contemporary-style building using modern, loft and industrial design. It is pet friendly, has additional storage, bicycle room, as well as parking with many units. It has a staffed front desk. And there is a roof deck. it is is within walking distance of cafes, restaurants, grocery stores, bars, fitness clubs and local boutiques. Church Street is a one-way street so it has a quieter feel.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Lofts 14, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 04-24-2022 Lofts 14 Condominium is not VA Approved, but that can change, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 04-24-2022 Lofts 14 Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Lofts 14 Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.