- Address: 1350 Maryland Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002
- Units: 84
- Stories: 5
- Delivered: 2015
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: corner of Maryland Avenue NE and 14th Street NE
- Neighborhood: H Street Corridor
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Union Station and Stadium-Armory are equidistant, each about a 26 minute walk. There are Tram stops and Light rail stops much closer, if you use those.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Maryland Condominium was developed by Valor Development. Its 84 units consist of one and two bedroom condos. It was built on the lot that formerly housed the Faith Bible Church. There are a lot of businesses, shopping, grocery stores, restaurants (Ben’s Chili Bowl!), and a CVS that you can walk to.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: The Maryland Condominium has many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 06-19-2022 Maryland Condominium is VA Approved, but that can change, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 06-19-2022 Maryland Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Maryland Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.