- Address: 1825 T Street, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 49
- Stories: 7
- Delivered: built in 1951 as apartments, converted to condos 1981
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: T Street NW between 18th Street NW and 19th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Dupont Circle Metro is the closest metro, only a 9 minute walk to the south.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Meredith Condominium was originally built in 1951 as apartments and named the Holly House because of the holly trees marking the entrance. It converted to condos in 1981 and was renamed. The Meredith Condominium has a mix of 49 one-bedroom and efficiencies with additional storage. There is a rooftop terrace. You can walk to a lot of shopping, eateries, a 7-Eleven, markets, a Starbucks, Safeway Grocery, Meridian Hill Park, S Street Dog Park, and Stead Park.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Meredith Condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 09-06-2022 Meredith Condominium was not VA Approved, but that can change, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 09-06-2022 Meredith Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Meredith Condominium, or any other condominiums?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.