- Address: 2337 Champlain St NW, Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 40
- Stories: 4
- Delivered: 2016
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Champlain St NW between Euclid St NW and Kalorama Rd NW
- Neighborhood: Adams Morgan
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Columbia Heights Metro is the closest metro, which is a 16 minute walk to the northeast. And 19 minutes south is the Dupont Metro.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Morgan Condominium was developed by Capitol City Real Estate. Private balconies are available on some units. It has open floor plans, large windows, 9’ high ceilings and wide-plank wood floors. It is walking distance to several gyms, markets, cafes, book stores, restaurants, bars, hotels, and shopping. The closest grocery store is Harris Teeter, but you can also go to Safeway grocery. Also close by is MedStar Health Urgent Care, Marie Reed Recreation Center, Marie Reed Elementary School, The UPS Store, Meridian Hill Park, and Kalorama Park. And much more!
What financing options are available for Morgan Condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other.
VA: as of 10-20-2022 Morgan Condominium was VA Approved, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-20-2022 Morgan Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any other condominiums?