New Williamsburg Condominium
- Address: 1621 T Street, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 61
- Stories: 8
- Delivered: 1925 as an apartment building, was converted to condominiums in 1994.
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of T Street NW, 17th Street NW and New Hampshire Avenue NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Dupont Circle Metro is the closest metro, only an 11 minute walk to the southwest.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The New Williamsburg Condominium is a classic revival building originally completed in 1925 originally built as the Williamsburg Apartments, the condo now goes by Williamsburg Condominium or the New Williamsburg Condominium. It is pet friendly. There is parking for an additional fee. It is walking distance to several gyms, restaurants, bars, hotels, shopping, Safeway grocery, The UPS Store, Meridian Hill Park, S Street Dog Park, and Stead Park. See Google reviews of the building here.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other.
VA: as of 10-11-2022 New Williamsburg Condominium was VA Approved, but that can change, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-11-2022 New Williamsburg Condominium was approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any other condominiums?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.