Nova Vitalis Condominium
- Address: 1106-1108 Columbia Road NW Washington DC 20010
- Units: 40
- Stories: 3
- Delivered: Built in 1921 as apartments, converted to condos in 2007
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of Columbia Road NW and 11th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Columbia Heights
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 7 minute walk to the west is Columbia Heights Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Nova Vitalis Condominium is comprised of twin historic buildings which are identical side-by-side Beaux-Arts structures. There are mostly one-bedrooms with a few two-bedroom residences. Amenities include a picnic area, elevator, some units have assigned parking, and pets are allowed. It was developed by Neighborhood Development Company. Close by is Bruce Monroe Community Park, Columbia Heights High School, a charter school, the Smithsonian National Zoo, Rock Creek Park, Lamont Park. It is also walking distance to shopping, restaurants, embassies, hotels, local markets, a 7-Eleven, a gym, a gas station, Ace Hardware, Harris Teeter grocery, Whole Foods, Meridian Hill Park, S Street Dog Park, and Stead Park.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for Nova Vitalis Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 12-04-2022 Nova Vitalis Condominium was not VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 12-04-2022 Nova Vitalis Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Nova Vitalis Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.