Ontario 17 Condominium
- Address: 2550 17th St NW, Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 80
- Stories: 6
- Delivered: 2015
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of Columbia Road NW and 17th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Adams Morgan
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Columbia Heights Metro is the closest metro, which is a 11 minute walk to the northeast.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Ontario 17 Condominium was developed where the Ontario Theatre used to be for 65 years. It is now a mixed use development with ground floor retail and and 5 stories of residential condos. Click here to learn about the commercial space in this building that is below the residential condos. The units have private outdoor balconies. It is walking distance to several gyms, markets, cafes, restaurants, bars, hotels, and shopping. The closest grocery store is Safeway grocery, as well as Harris Teeter. Also close by is The UPS Store, Meridian Hill Park, the Embassy of the Republic of Poland, Columbia Heights Community Center, And much more!
What financing options are available for Ontario 17 Condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other.
VA: as of 10-21-2022 Ontario 17 Condominium was VA Approved, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-21-2022 Ontario 17 Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. It was previously FHA approved but has expired. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any other condominiums?