- Address: 1325 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20036
- Units: 123
- Stories: 10
- Delivered: 1974
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: 18th Street NW between Massachusetts Avenue NW and N Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 8 minute walk to the northwest is Dupont Circle Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Palladium Condominium is a high-rise condominium building. Some units have private balconies, and some have parking. There is a 24-hour front desk, a rooftop deck, and a pool. It is near cafes, shops, restaurants, bars and more. You can walk to The Mansion on O Street, available for tours and events. You will be able to walk to Rock Creek Park, embassies, hotels, Keegan Theater, Safeway grocery, the Heurich House Museum, a Johns Hopkins campus building, and much more. Click here to see Google reviews of this building!
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for The Palladium Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase a unit in this or any other condominium.
VA: as of 09-10-2022 The Palladium Condominium was not VA Approved. Always check here to see current information. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 09-10-2022 The Palladium Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in The Palladium Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.