Park Tower Condominium
- Address: 2440 16th St NW, Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 125
- Stories: 5
- Delivered: Built in 1929 as apartments, converted to condos 1979
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: 16th Street NW between Crescent Place NW and Kalorama Road NW, closer to the corner of Kalorama Rd NW
- Neighborhood: Adams Morgan
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Columbia Heights Metro is the closest metro, which is a 13 minute walk to the northeast.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Park Tower Condominium is in the National Register of Historic Places, see the history of the building here and see historical photos here. The style of the building is Art Deco. It is a pet-friendly condo building. It is walking distance to several gyms, markets, cafes, restaurants, bars, hotels, and shopping. The closest grocery store is Harris Teeter, but you can also go to Safeway grocery. Also close by is The UPS Store, it is directly across from Meridian Hill Park. And much more! The condominium’s website is here.
What financing options are available for Park Tower Condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other.
VA: as of 10-22-2022 Park Tower Condominium was VA Approved, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-22-2022 Park Tower Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any other condominiums?