Porto Vecchio Condominium
- Address: 1250 S Washington St, Alexandria, VA 22314
- Units: 125
- Stories: 8
- Delivered: 1983
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: S Washington Street just south of the Capital Beltway
- Neighborhood: Alexandria
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: closest metro is an 8 minute car ride or a 38 minute walk, it is Huntington Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Porto Vecchio Condominium has views including the Potomac River, National Harbor, Belle Haven Country Club and botanical gardens. The name is from the port city on the French Island of Corsica. It has a fitness center, swimming pool, party dock, tennis courts, 24-hour front desk, security, is pet friendly, and has extra storage. It is close to the Mount Vernon Trail, as well as Jones Point Park and parks in nearby Belle Haven.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase Porto Vecchio Condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 12-25-2022 Porto Vecchio Condominium was not VA Approved, but always check here to see if there has been any change. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 12-25-2022 Porto Vecchio Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.