- Address: 1735 New Hampshire Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 33
- Stories: 6
- Delivered: 1908
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: New Hampshire Avenue NW between S Street NW and R Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Dupont Circle Metro is the closest metro, only an 8 minute walk to the southwest.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Portsmouth Condominium is in the Dupont Circle Historic District and featured in James Goode’s “Best Addresses”. It is a Beaux-Arts style building with a grand marble foyer, original terrazzo tile and period light fixtures. It has a mix of 33 one and two-bedroom residences. The units have additional storage, access to a bike room, there is a shared back patio with a gas grill. You can walk to a lot of shopping, eateries, a 7-Eleven, markets, a Starbucks, Safeway Grocery, S Street Dog Park, and Stead Park.
What financing options are available for Portsmouth Condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Portsmouth Condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 09-18-2022 Portsmouth Condominium was not VA Approved, but that can change, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 09-18-2022 Portsmouth Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Portsmouth Condominium, or any other condominiums?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.