- Address: 7 Pioneer Mill Way, Alexandria, VA 22314
- Units: 70 condo units and 26 townhomes
- Stories: 4
- Delivered: 2022
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Pioneer Mill Way and Strand Street
- Neighborhood: Alexandria
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: closest metro is an 8 minute drive, which is King Street Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
- Condo website is here, and the overall project can be seen here.
Robinson Landing is a waterfront condo. Amenities include a pier on the Potomac River, concierge service, fitness center, yoga studio, 2 on-site restaurants, underground parking, bicycle shop, lounge, library, meeting room, and a pet grooming station. There are private balconies, floor-to-ceiling windows, hardwood floors, modern fixtures, fireplaces and gourmet kitchens with wi-fi enabled Thermador and Bosch stainless steel appliances.
You can walk to numerous restaurants, the Alexandria Waterfront, and parks such as Shipyard Park, Roberdeau Park, and Windmill Hill Park which are all situated along the Potomac River. Also nearby is the Old Dominion Boat Club, Montgomery Park, Charles Houston Recreation Center, Safeway grocery, churches, gas stations, the Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum, the UPS Store, and much more.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase Robinson Landing, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 12-26-2022 Robinson Landing was VA Approved, but always check here to see if there has been any change. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 12-26-2022 Robinson Landing was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.