- Address: 1619 R Street, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 40
- Stories: 6
- Delivered: 1914 as an apartment building, then converted to condos in 2000.
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: R Street NW between 16th Street NW and 17th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Dupont Circle Metro is the closest metro, only an 11 minute walk to the south.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Roydon Condominium is a Beaux Arts-inspired historic building constructed in 1914 as apartments. It was converted into condominiums in 2000 with extensive renovations. It is pet friendly based on size. Units have additional storage, hardwood floors, and balconies in select units. There is parking for an additional fee. It is walking distance to several gyms, restaurants, bars, hotels, shopping, Safeway grocery, The UPS Store, Meridian Hill Park, S Street Dog Park, and Stead Park.
What financing options are available for Roydon Condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other.
VA: as of 09-22-2022 Roydon Condominium was VA Approved, but that can change, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 09-22-2022 Roydon Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Roydon Condominium, or any other condominiums?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.