Saint George Condominium
- Address: 1280 21st Street, NW Washington, DC 20036
- Units: 90
- Stories: 9
- Delivered: 1967
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: 21st Street NW between New Hampshire Avenue NW and N Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 7 minute walk to the north is Dupont Circle Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Saint George Condominium is pet friendly. It offers a mix of one to three-bedroom units. It is near cafes, shops, restaurants, bars and more. You can walk to The Mansion on O Street, available for tours and events. You will be able to walk to Rock Creek Park, embassies, hotels, Keegan Theater, Safeway grocery, the Heurich House Museum, a Johns Hopkins campus building, and much more.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for Saint George Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase a unit in this or any other condominium.
VA: as of 09-25-2022 Saint George Condominium was not VA Approved. Always check here to see current information. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 09-25-2022 Saint George Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. It looks like it was previously approved many years ago but has since expired. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Saint George Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.