Saxon Court Condominium
- Address: 1440 Church St NW, Washington, DC 20005
- Units: 46
- Stories: 7
- Delivered: 2002
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Church Street NW between 14th Street NW and 15th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Logan Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: U Street Station or Dupont Circle are the closest metro stops, a 15 minute walk each.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Saxon Court Condominium was designed by PN Hoffman, and was formerly an auto garage. It is a pet-friendly with a roof deck, garage parking for select units, and select units feature balconies. It has a modern loft feel with floor-to-ceiling windows, open floor plans, natural light and exposed ductwork. Saxon Court is within walking distance of Whole Foods, shopping, nightlife and numerous restaurants.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 05-01-2022 this condo is not VA Approved, but the status says approval is “pending”. Please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 05-01-2022 this condo was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.