St Asaph Square Condominium
- Address: 800 S St Asaph Street Alexandria VA 22314
- Units: 108
- Stories: 4 stories
- Delivered: 1982
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: St. Asaph Street between Green Street and Jefferson Street
- Neighborhood: Alexandria
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: an 8 minute car drive and 26 minute walk is King Street – Old Town Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
- Website: https://st-asaph-square.com/
- Google reviews
St Asaph Square Condominium is a brick garden-style condo with one bedroom, two bedroom and loft-style floor plans. Amenities include a swimming pool, gas grills and underground parking. It is a large project bordered by South Saint Asaph Street, Jefferson Street, South Pitt Street and Green Streets. There are two addresses: 801 S Pitt Street & 800 S St. Asaph Street in Alexandria. Walk to Balducci’s grocery, South Lee Street Community Garden, restaurants, Mt. Vernon Trail, Windmill Hill Park, and more. Reagan National Airport is nearby, as are DASH and Metro buses,
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase St Asaph Square Condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 12-28-2022 St Asaph Square Condominium was VA Approved, but always check here to see if there has been any change. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 12-28-2022 St Asaph Square Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.