- Address: 1833 S Street, NW Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 25
- Stories: 4
- Delivered: 1916
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: S Street NW between 18th Street NW and 19th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 7 minute walk to the south is Dupont Circle Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Bristol Condominium was delivered in 1916, historic! Units have additional storage. Walk to markets, numerous restaurants, bars, coffee houses, bakeries, shops, and more. There are embassies nearby, the National Museum of American Jewish Military History, hotels, and The Phillips Collection.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for The Bristol Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 08-05-2022 The Bristol Condominium was VA Approved, always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-03-2022 The Bristol Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Bristol Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.