- Address: 1401 17th Street NW Washington, DC 20036
- Units: 130
- Stories: 10
- Delivered: 1987
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: 17th Street NW between O Street NW and P Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 10 minute walk to the west is Dupont Circle Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Richmond Condominium is pet-friendly, has secure desk/entry, and a pool with lounging area and garage parking available for a separate fee. You will be able to walk to Stead Park, Whole Foods, Rock Creek Park, embassies, bars, cafes, restaurants, hotels, Keegan Theater, the Heurich House Museum, and much more.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for The Richmond Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase a unit in this or any other condominium.
VA: as of 09-20-2022 The Richmond Condominium was VA Approved. Always check here to see current information. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 09-20-2022 The Richmond Condominium was approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in The Richmond Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.