- Address: 901 N Fairfax St, Alexandria, VA 22314
- Units: 122 condos in a 13-story tower and 41 adjacent townhomes.
- Stories: 13
- Delivered: 2020
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: N Fairfax Street between First Street and Montgomery Street
- Neighborhood: Alexandria
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: closest metro is a 5 minute car drive, or 18 minute walk, it is Braddock Road Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
- Condo website: https://www.venuealexandria.com/
Venue Condominium is an upscale condo development located on the site of the former Crowne Plaza Hotel. The units have floor-to-ceiling glass facades to maximize views of the Potomac River and Montgomery Park. Floor plans have open designs with one, two and three bedroom configurations. The townhomes feature four bedroom floor plans with two-car garages, rooftop terraces and optional elevators. Amenities include a fitness center, penthouse clubroom, rooftop deck, bike room and dog wash.
You can walk to Canal Center Plaza, the Potomac River, numerous restaurants, numerous parks such as Montgomery Park, Charles Houston Recreation Center, Harris Teeter grocery, Mount Vernon Trail, gas stations are nearby, the UPS Store, and much more.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase Venue Condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 12-29-2022 Venue Condominium was not VA Approved as their VA approval was still pending, but always check here to see if there has been any change. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 12-29-2022 Venue Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.