Wardman Court Condominium
- Address: 1308 Clifton St NW, Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 91
- Stories: 5
- Delivered: 1912 built as apartments, 2003 renovated as condo units.
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Clifton Street NW between 13th Street NW and 14th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Columbia Heights
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 10 minute walk south is U Street Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Wardman Court Condominium was originally known as Clifton Terrace which were luxury apartments built in 1912. It has one, two, and three-bedroom units. There is a community center with a library, meeting room, computer learning center, and space for training and wellness activities. It is walking distance to shopping, restaurants, embassies, hotels, local markets, a 7-Eleven, a gym, a gas station, Ace Hardware, Harris Teeter grocery, Whole Foods, Meridian Hill Park, S Street Dog Park, and Stead Park.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for Wardman Court Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 12-09-2022 Wardman Court Condominium was VA Approved, but always check here to see if that has changed. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 12-09-2022 Wardman Court Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Wardman Court Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.