- Address: 1200 Crystal Drive Arlington, VA 22202
- Units: 68
- Stories: 18
- Delivered: 1986
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Crystal Drive south of 12th Street, just east of Jefferson Davis Highway.
- Neighborhood: Arlington
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location. is a
- Metro: a 9 minute walk south is Crystal City which can by accessed by an underground corridor from the building.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Waterford House has only four units per floor, with floor-to-ceiling windows, private balconies and views of the Potomac River, the Washington DC skyline, and the Pentagon. It has one, two and three bedroom floor plans.
Nearby shopping is at Fashion Centre at Pentagon City and Potomac Yard. It is south of the Pentagon and to the west of National Airport. The closest supermarket is the Harris Teeter at Pentagon Row. You can also go Whole Foods grocery. The 18-mile Mount Vernon Trail is close by, as are restaurants, entertainment venues, and even more shopping. You are also very close Gateway Green and Long Bridge Park which 0ffers offers 30-acres of outdoor recreation and open space including sports fields, walkways, public art, a rain garden and playgrounds.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium.
VA: as of 01-07-2023 Waterford House was VA Approved, but always check here to see if there has been any change. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 01-07-2023 Waterford House was approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list, but it expires 10/15/2023. Click here to double check current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Waterford House, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.