- Address: 1718 P Street, NW Washington, DC 20036
- Units: 175
- Stories: 9
- Delivered: 1968
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: P Street NW between 17th Street NW and 18th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: an 8 minute walk to the west is Dupont Circle Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Webster House has a front desk, rooftop swimming pool, courtyard, bike storage, on-site rental parking is possible if available, and many of the units have balconies. It has one of the first solar water heating systems in Washington DC. It is also pet friendly. You can walk to Whole Foods and Safeway grocery. The Mansion on O Street is close by which is available for tours and events. You will also be able to walk to Rock Creek Park, embassies, hotels, Keegan Theater, the Heurich House Museum, a Johns Hopkins campus building, and much more.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for Webster House Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase a unit in this or any other condominium.
VA: as of 09-29-2022 Webster House was not VA Approved. Always check here to see current information. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 09-29-2022 Webster House was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Webster House, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.