- Address: 1320 21st St NW, Washington, DC 20036
- Units: 34
- Stories: 4
- Delivered: 1919
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: 21st Street NW between N Street NW and O Street NW, near Newport Place NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 6 minute walk to the north/northeast is Dupont Circle Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Westend Condominium is a federal style condo building. It is pet friendly. You can walk to restaurants, bars, cafes, food markets, embassies, Safeway grocery. The Mansion on O Street is close by which is available for tours and events. You will also be able to walk to P Street Beach, Rock Creek Park, Keegan Theater, the Heurich House Museum, and much more.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for Westend Condominium with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase a unit in this or any other condominium.
VA: as of 10-08-2022 Westend Condominium was not VA Approved. Always check here to see current information. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-08-2022 Westend Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.