Westlake Towers Condominium
- Address: 7401 Westlake Terrace, Bethesda, MD 20817
- Units: 194
- Stories: 16
- Delivered: 1976
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: west of 270 and north of Democracy Blvd, west of Westlake Drive on Westlake Terrace
- Neighborhood: Bethesda
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Grosvenor-Strathmore Metro is the closest metro, approximately a 10 minute drive east
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
Westlake Towers Condominium is an established building with resort-style amenities. Westlake Towers Condominium has a large outdoor pool, tennis court, fitness center, landscaped grounds, elevator, exercise room, extra storage, party room, Security, tennis courts and meeting room. The Condo association fee includes all utilities. You can walk to the Samuel Wade Magruder House Historic Site. You can also walk to the Cabin John Ice Rink. Very close by are also the shops and restaurants at Westfield Montgomery.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in this condominium.
VA: as of 01-30-2022 Westlake Towers Condominium is not VA Approved, but that can change, please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 01-30-2022 Westlake Towers Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Westlake Towers Condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.