- Address: 1724 17th St NW, Washington, DC 20009
- Units: 39
- Stories: 8
- Delivered: 1926
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: on 17th Street NW between R Street NW and S Street NW, across from Riggs Place NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: a 10 minute walk to the southwest is the closest metro, Dupont Circle
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Whyland Condominium is a historic Beaux Arts-style building originally constructed in 1926. It is pet friendly. Some units have a private balcony. It also has a rooftop deck. It is walking distance to several gyms, markets, cafes, restaurants, bars, hotels, shopping, Safeway grocery, The UPS Store, Meridian Hill Park, S Street Dog Park, and Stead Park.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Whyland Condominium or any other condominium.
VA: as of 10-10-2022 Whyland Condominium was not VA Approved, always check here to see the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-10-2022 Whyland Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.