Willoughby of Chevy Chase Condominium
- Address: 4515 Willard Ave, Chevy Chase, MD 20815
- Units: 815
- Stories: 24
- Delivered: 1965 as apartments, 1982 as condominiums
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: west of Wisconsin Avenue, east of River Road
- Neighborhood: Chevy Chase
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: Friendship Heights is the closest metro, approximately 6 minutes walk southeast.
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
- Yelp reviews
- Condominium information on Wikipedia.
Willoughby of Chevy Chase Condominium is a high rise condominium with a 24-hour desk, two laundry rooms on each floor, fitness room, library, party room, rooftop lounge and pool, garage parking and extra storage spaces. There is an on-site convenience store and a restaurant. Pets are not allowed. Of the 815 units there are efficiencies, one, two, and three-bedroom apartments, and commercial office space. It was built in 1965 by Washington developer Milton A. Barlow, however the firm ran out of funds. Completion of the building was taken over by the lender, Riggs National Bank. It changed ownership several times and was finally sold to First Condominium Development Company of Chicago who were specialists in condominium conversions. Apartment sales and control of the condominium turned over to unit owners in 1982.
What financing options are available for Willoughby of Chevy Chase Condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase in Willoughby of Chevy Chase Condominium, or any other condominium.
VA: as of 05-21-2023 Willoughby of Chevy Chase Condominium was VA Approved, but that can change. Please double check current status by clicking here. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 05-21-2023 Willoughby of Chevy Chase Condominium was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check the current status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in this condominium, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.