- Address: 1727 Massachusetts Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20036
- Units: 142
- Stories: 8
- Delivered: 1965
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Massachusetts Avenue NW between 17th Street NW and 18th Street NW
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Click here to see what the “Walk Score” is for this location.
- Click here to see the Yelp rated restaurants near this location.
- Metro: an 8 minute walk to the northwest is Dupont Circle Metro
- Click here to see nearby schools and their ratings.
The Winthrop House is pet friendly, and units have additional storage. There is a 24/7 front desk, a rooftop deck with panoramic views of the city, and a yoga and massage room. You can walk to Whole Foods and Safeway grocery. The Mansion on O Street is close by which is available for tours and events. You will also be able to walk to Rock Creek Park, embassies, hotels, Keegan Theater, the Heurich House Museum, a Johns Hopkins campus building, and much more.
What financing options are available for this condominium?
CONVENTIONAL: there may be many different conventional loan options available for Winthrop House with varying down payments and terms. Please contact Brian Martucci for specifics if you want to get a conventional loan to purchase a unit in this or any other condominium.
VA: as of 10-14-2022 Winthrop House was not VA Approved. Always check here to see current information. Enter city/state and the condo name.
FHA: as of 10-14-2022 Winthrop House was not approved on the “FHA Approved Condo” list. Click here to double check for the latest status. Enter city/state and the condo name.
Need Mortgage Help?
Need to get pre-approved to make an offer in Winthrop House, or any others?
Or schedule a call to talk to Brian and ask some questions first.
Or feel free to email any questions directly to Brian.