Click each square below to see notes on each step of the loan process.
Tap to go to content for the Loan Tracking
- You must complete the loan application on day #1. The loan application is needed to order the appraisal. The loan application is needed to generate your disclosures which you review, sign and return. There are also obligations in your sales contract we must meet that requires you complete the loan application on day #1.
- The loan application should only take about 10-15 minutes to complete. If there is a question you do not know the answer to, skip it and go to the next one. Several of the areas are for us to complete internally.
- When typing numbers do not use any commas.
- If there is a question you only know part of the answer to fill in as much data as you can and move on to the next question.
- You do not need to complete everything in great detail. For example, do not feel compelled to provide account numbers. And there is no need to list your debts as we pull those right off of the credit report.
- If anything essential is missing we will contact you.