You Have Full Access

January 15th, 2013

If you have a joint bank account with another person, and that person is not going to be on a mortgage loan application with you, you will need something called a full access letter from the other person.

This would verify to the underwriter that you have access to use that money for settlement, if needed.

I have seen the need for a full access letter in the following scenarios:

Read the rest of this entry »

Bookmark and Share