Mortgage Loan Calculator
Use the Mortgage Loan Calculator to calculate monthly payments and see amortization schedules.Launch calculator
ARM vs. Fixed Rate Mortgage Calculator
Use the ARM vs. Fixed Rate Mortgage Calculator to analyze ARM loans versus Fixed Rate loans.Launch calculator
Mortgage Payoff Calculator
Use the Mortgage Payoff Calculator to see how much interest you can save by making extra payments.Launch calculator
Mortgage Qualifier Calculator
Use the Mortgage Qualifier Calculator to see how much mortgage you can qualify for.Launch calculator
Rent vs. Buy Calculator
Use the Rent vs. Buy Calculator to see if you should rent or buy your next home.Launch calculator
- Use the Mortgage Loan Calculator to calculate monthly payments and see amortization schedules. Don’t forget the mortgage payment you see on this calculator won’t include all the other possible costs of homeownership like property taxes, homeowners insurance, HOA fees if applicable, and mortgage insurance if applicable.
- Use the ARM (Adjustable Rate Mortgage) vs. Fixed Rate Mortgage Mortgage Calculator to analyze ARM loans versus Fixed Rate loans. The lower rate of an ARM may be appealing, but carefully weigh that against how long you may own the property and the safety of a fixed rate mortgage versus the adjustments of an ARM loan.
- Use the Mortgage Payoff Mortgage Calculator to see how much interest you can save by making extra payments. Some people want to make extra payments to pay off their debt more quickly and to save on interest payments over time. Others want to make the minimum mortgage payment and avoid making extra payments on their mortgage to save money to contribute more towards investments like stocks and bonds.
- Use the Mortgage Qualifier Mortgage Calculator to see how much mortgage you can qualify for. However, please realize there are a lot of variables to consider when qualifying for a mortgage, and those variables are difficult to account for in an online mortgage calculator. It is always best to contact a mortgage loan officer to go through the more detailed pre-approval process rather than trying to estimate how much you are qualified for online.
- Use the Rent vs. Buy Mortgage Calculator to see if you should rent or buy your next home. This is a complicated analysis and while this calculator may offer some help, it is best to talk to financial professionals and consult others you may trust in making the decision to buy a home or continue renting.